Thursday, February 11, 2010

Yes, I'm still around.

Sorry for the long delay everyone, I'm still alive and well. There are two reasons for it: one, I still have a fair amount of homework to keep up on, and two, my new computer came Monday! So I've been busy getting it all set up and poking around to see what it's like (I'm writing this post on it, in fact).

This is just a quick update, as I plan to do a detailed review later (perhaps over the weekend), but I will just say that I am really pleased with my new computer. Windows 7 is proving to be a stable and useful operating system, and the sheer computing power of this thing blows my mind. I can't wait to start transferring files from my old computer over (another weekend job) and comparing the time it takes for certain CPU-intensive tasks to complete.
Anyway, I need to run, so stay tuned for some more posting over the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think I said something interesting or insightful? Let me know what you thought! Or even just drop in and say "hi" once in a while - I always enjoy reading comments.