Friday, August 27, 2010

New classes, new teachers, a new semester.

Once again, a new semester of college begins, a time of new classes and new things to learn. I must confess, it is not busyness that kept me from posting this week, I simply haven't felt like it. Part of that was that I didn't want to write about my classes without seeing how they were going. Having completed my first week of classes now, I can say that this semester looks like it will be as I planned: a lot easier than last semester.

For those who are interested, I'm taking Thermodynamics, Optics, Galaxy Evolution and Data Reduction, Stellar Astrophysics, Hawaiian 101, and Physical Sciences Seminar, for a mere seventeen credits. I feel a little strange as this is the first semester since I started college, three years ago, that I don't have a math class. That should mean an easier semester for me, allowing me to continue to work with Dr. Takamiya on her research project.

Other than that, not much to say...little homework to speak of yet, but I'm sure that will change in the next week or two.

A hui hou! (till next time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think I said something interesting or insightful? Let me know what you thought! Or even just drop in and say "hi" once in a while - I always enjoy reading comments.