- Install and start learning IRAF.
Check out and start learning \(\LaTeX\) .In progress.
- Brush up my (minimal) Python coding skills.
Check out Maxima.Did, found it to be part of Sage. Download and begin learning Sage.In progress.
- Check out GeoGebra.
Start learning Synfig.Started...
- Figure out new Blender interface.
- Figure out how to integrate LuxRender with Blender (possibly).
- Learn how to use Avidemux (possibly).
Do Partial Differential Equations homework.Started. Got stuck.
- Do Electromagnetism homework.
- Finish up Gravitation and Cosmology homework.
- Brush up on Calculus homework (possibly).
Finish Complex Analysis homework.Done! Fill out census form.Done! Do taxes.Done! Clean my room.Done!
- Figure out class schedule for next semester.
Update this blog a little more frequently.Pretty well. Finish moving all my music onto my new computer.Mostly done.
- Check out possible scholarship/internship opportunities.
Get up to the Vis at least once.Did!
- Go to the beach (if it warms up and stops raining).
- Do various other, as-yet-undetermined, things.
- Enjoy life in Hawai`i, even if it is rainy and cold currently.
Monday, March 22, 2010
Things to do over spring break: