Monday, January 18, 2010

Quiet Monday.

Not much to report today, except that my cold seems to be getting better. It mainly takes the form of a persistent cough now, and I should be feeling well enough to get to classes tomorrow.

I'm very glad I've already taken Calc IV, because my teacher assigns a lot of homework, and it would probably take me at least twice as long if I didn't already have an idea of what I was doing.

I've also been reading the material for my Cosmology class, which involves an explanation of tensors. Fascinating stuff -- I'm looking forward to finally understanding Einstein's field equations -- but extremely complicated and mystifying to me at the moment. We'll see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think I said something interesting or insightful? Let me know what you thought! Or even just drop in and say "hi" once in a while - I always enjoy reading comments.