Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Goodbye to 2019!

In the closing hours of 2019 as we prepare to ring in the new year while I'm visiting my family in California, I thought I'd post two last pictures for the year:


The first is a little wooden box I painted back in January when my family visited me in Australia as a commemoration present. I actually didn't take a picture of it at the time so I hadn't seen it since January, and I found myself rather impressed with what I'd created almost a year ago with a much smaller selection of paints than I have now.  I'll take it over being embarrassed by my earlier efforts, anyway!


And for my dad for Christmas this year I found and painted this wooden plaque. I brought some red, yellow, blue, black, and white paint and some brushes with me from Australia and painted it here, which is why the color selection is a bit limited. I'm pretty happy with that green, anyway, for having mixed it myself.

Anyway, a Merry Christmas to you, and may you have a wonderful 2020! Hauʻoli Makahiki Hou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think I said something interesting or insightful? Let me know what you thought! Or even just drop in and say "hi" once in a while - I always enjoy reading comments.