Saturday, February 11, 2017

A Friend’s Art

One of my best friends growing up, Joseph Bedford, has always had a gift for art that I have long envied, and has recently started selling some of his artwork as a way to help support himself and his family. He's looking for some more exposure, so I figured the least I could do was to plug him on my blog. I couldn't figure out a good way to preview his artwork from his Society 6 page directly, so I'm experimenting with using an HTML iframe to display it here. I've never tried using an iframe before, so I hope this works.


Society 6 makes it easy for artists to sell their artwork as any number of things, from framed pictures to phone cases to mugs to bath mats, and if you're interested you can check out Joe's page directly here. There's not a lot there yet but he only took up painting like this in December, and knowing him there will doubtless be a lot more to come. Whether you find something that tickles your fancy or not, I hope you at least enjoy his artwork. I got to see some of the originals when I was back home for Christmas, and they're quite impressive at full size! A hui hou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think I said something interesting or insightful? Let me know what you thought! Or even just drop in and say "hi" once in a while - I always enjoy reading comments.