Sunday, February 10, 2013

Weather in Hilo

One of the nice things about living in Hilo is getting to see weather displays like the one below from time to time.

This comes from the Sun going down above the roof of the building next to where I work. It had been raining off and on all day, and on my way to work in the morning I was actually trying to get pictures of the puddle-reflection of a vibrant rainbow that was in the sky. None of them really came out well enough to post, sadly. Maybe next time. It sure made a pretty reflection in the puddle, shivering each time a drop of water well from the power line above or a passing car stirred the surface in its wake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think I said something interesting or insightful? Let me know what you thought! Or even just drop in and say "hi" once in a while - I always enjoy reading comments.