Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Year's Flu

First of all, I'd like to apologize for the last week of silence here on my blog, it turns out that the flu tends to drain you of all energy, motivation, and desire to do pretty much anything. Over New Years my family went to Florida for a few days, where we visited Disney World, the Cape Canaveral Lauch Pad, and the Capitol One Bowl. Somewhere along the line I picked up the flu, from which I am finally feeling recovered enough to be able to write this post.

Recovered enough to write this post, but not much more yet. I hope to be up and running with some more posts in the not-too-distant future though. A hui hou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think I said something interesting or insightful? Let me know what you thought! Or even just drop in and say "hi" once in a while - I always enjoy reading comments.