Saturday, August 13, 2011

Rejoice with me, for my lost T-shirt has been found!

I realize I've been pretty quiet lately, but I had a good reason this last week: I'm flying back to Hawai‘i today, and I wanted to spend as much time as I could with my family before I left.

Also, just yesterday I was able to find my favorite Periodic Table of the Elements T-shirt that had been lost for over a year. Hooray!

Edit: And, in case you were wondering, I made it back to Hilo in one piece. I'd forgotten just how much I like the weather here.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it back! I hope you had fun while you were here - Joel was giving me the rundown on Portal 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was he? How cute. I hope he didn't spoil the ending for you.

    ReplyDelete

Think I said something interesting or insightful? Let me know what you thought! Or even just drop in and say "hi" once in a while - I always enjoy reading comments.