Thursday, September 30, 2010

Do 10 millipedes = 1 centipede?

For some reason, apparently my room has started drawing millipedes, as I have now found one in there on two days out of the last three. Thankfully, millipedes are about a thousand times less worrisome than centipedes, for several reasons:
  • they aren't venomous.
  • they don't bite.
  • they're much smaller.
  • they're much slower. 
  • when disturbed, they don't go crazy and run around menacingly at top speed, but instead collapse and curl up into a little non-threatening ball that can then be safely picked up and disposed of.

Plus, I have yet to find one in my bed.

1 comment:

  1. All the nice things about millipedes are why you haven't found one in your bed. The universe just isn't that kind, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Think I said something interesting or insightful? Let me know what you thought! Or even just drop in and say "hi" once in a while - I always enjoy reading comments.