Monday, July 17, 2017

Further Amusing Observations on the Eating Habits of Gold-Dust Day Geckos

Adding to the list of interesting foods that gold-dust day geckos will eat…

I got out a tub of ice cream with just a few spoonfuls left and set it on the counter to soften for a few minutes before finishing it up, with the lid next to it. A few minutes lengthened into fifteen, and when I walked back into the kitchen I found this little guy enjoying himself:

I love the little push-up he's doing.
He looked like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar, and the whole scene was so funny that I couldn't resist making the following video:


He kept licking at it for another few minutes after I got bored of taking pictures before getting full and wandering off. Pretty funny!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for brightening my day! What a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any day I catch a gecko being cute around my house is a good day. :)

      Delete

Think I said something interesting or insightful? Let me know what you thought! Or even just drop in and say "hi" once in a while - I always enjoy reading comments.