Monday, February 29, 2016

A Wedding! And the Flu.

It's been pretty quiet on the ol’ blog front here this month. The main reason for this is that I was in California last weekend for my sister's wedding, then caught something (apparently the flu) just before flying home on Monday. I then spent the rest of the week primarily being miserable and bedridden, barely able even to passively enjoy anything let alone write a blog post. A week later and I've recovered enough to write this short post, though I'm still tiring pretty early in the evening.

Other than getting sick, it was a good trip. I finally finished the doily I'd been working on for practice since last summer and gave it to my sister as a wedding present:

And here's a picture of the happy couple themselves:


Congratulations guys!

And happy leap year while I'm at it for everyone else, I guess. I dunno, I'm still a little addled from the flu. A hui hou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think I said something interesting or insightful? Let me know what you thought! Or even just drop in and say "hi" once in a while - I always enjoy reading comments.