Sunday, October 31, 2021

An October update for 2021

I've been pretty busy since starting my new job on the 10th between the job itself and my continued efforts to procure a car and place to live, so this'll just be a quick note to say, "Yes, I'm still alive!" The good news is that I'm enjoying my job so far. This week I found my first (very minor) bug in DRAGONS and submitted a fix, so I feel like a real programmer now. It's also quite relaxed and non-stressful, which is great, because the bad news is that I'm still busy getting a car and a place to stay. 'Tis a long tale so I won't go into it now, but it's also kept me pretty stressed out, which isn't conducive to writing interesting blog posts. For various reasons I'm hopeful that this week might see some progress on one or both fronts, so hopefully I'll have some more good news to report soon. Anyway, that's it for now. A hui hou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think I said something interesting or insightful? Let me know what you thought! Or even just drop in and say "hi" once in a while - I always enjoy reading comments.